Monday, April 16, 2012

Bidding for Good


I've donated a few items for a good cause--Compass Montessori in Golden, Colorado is a charter public school (pre-K through 12th grade) with a learning farm and a vibrant fiber arts program where they are teaching the kids to spin, knit, weave, felt, dye, crochet, and sew as part of the daily curriculum. The school is hosting an auction--many people have donated many wonderful things to help raise money for the school.
You have a chance to bid on: Two Apples --a bead embroidery piece.
I also put together a few gift baskets:
Jane Austen Knits Gift Basket
Spinning Gift Basket
Beaded Embellishment Gift Basket

I'm also knitting up a scarf from the yarn the kids spun from one of the alpacas on the farm and dyed with indigo--as soon as I finish it, I'll upload it to the bidding for good site.

No comments: